Veolia Water Technologies is a world leader in product and resource recovery from wastewater. We help clients turn wastewater into a resource.
We don't just treat wastewater; we:
Global reach thanks to a vast portfolio of technologies
The Actiflo® clarification plant
The Veolia stable of technologies helps clients worldwide perform better, save money and respond to stakeholder expectations:
- in California, our Actiflo® high rate clarification process enables the state's largest industrial recycled water facility to generate water for use as cooling tower and process water and to irrigate 20 acres of parks and landscape area;
- our Exelys™ thermal hydrolysis process maximizes biogas and green energy production and minimizes sludge volume in Hilleroed, Denmark;
- we recover energy from sludge through our Pyrofluid™ incineration process at plants in France, Poland and Russia;
- our nickel wastewater reduction system for Seagate International in Malaysia reduces waste volumes and disposal costs while producing a re-sellable by-product.
Our water treatment expertise delivers value through environmental compliance and more efficient and economical production.
Value proposition through product & resource recovery
Resource recovery offers clients value through:
- reduced production costs with less product loss
- creation of revenue streams by recovering valuable by-products
- decreased waste discharge costs
- a more responsible public image
Top of the page
In Japan, a centrifuge + membranes coolant recycling system for silicon ingot saws:
- allows the coolant to be recycled more than 10 times
- produces valuable sludge sold to steel mills